Monday, November 11, 2013

Be Inspired- Chloe Norgaard

After pretty much dropping out of college and coming back to my hometown with nothing but a part time job at A&F, I've been forced to do some heavy thinking as to where I want to be headed in my life... Well, I'm definitely going back to college. Just community college this time. Going away to some preppy four year school was what everyone expected of me and wanted me to do, but it wasn't the kind of life that I was going to feel happy living. I realized I want my life to be meaningful to ME. I don't want to be jumping through hoops like a circus dog for the rest of my life. So as of now I am going to try to make my life choices based off of my idea of success, not everyone else's. And for me, that is constantly learning, gaining new experiences, following my passions and my heart, and always doing what makes me feel good about myself as a person. :)

Relating this back to fashion; I was looking through photos on instagram the other day when I came across a model named Chloe Norgaard who inspires me to take more chances and be more true to myself. Even though I seriously want her life... Haha! But besides the fact that she travels the world and gets her picture taken for a living, she has one of the most spunky, interesting, and unique senses of style I have ever come across and she totally pulls it off. Which, to me, says she knows herself well and is completely comfortable in her own skin. Here are some of my favorite examples of Chloe style... :D


First off, under her professional modeling profile her hair is listed as "rainbow". How bad ass is that!?!? And I love how she can be wearing flowers and a dress one minute, bone gloves and a neon beanie the next, and be sporting rainbow mini braids and baby nails next to top it all off... Talk about a fashion chameleon! But the best part is she always looks like she's having the time of her life :) And I think THAT is what makes her so inspiring to me.
Want to see more Chloe? (I sure do!) Go to her tumblr at http://artoftranslation.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment